Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Watching the Girls

This past week we had the opportunity to watch Reese and Charley. I don't remember Jenny and Jesse at that age wearing me out so fast. Kudos to Connie for keeping up with them she was a trooper.

A SPLASH in the Hot Tub
The kids wore me out so fast that I had to rest for 15 more minutes after they got out.



Baking Halloween Cookies.
I think Reese was on a sugar high bouncing off the walls somewhere.



They can't come to Aunt Connie's house without playing dress-ups. It's almost a tradition.



Charley in a wig. She can wear the wig okay but when uncle Neal puts the wig on she "wigs" out.



I think they are ready to go shopping.







We really did have a great time watching the girls and Aaron and Erika had a fun time doing their thing. We are looking forward to that little brother for Reese and Charley.

1 comment:

Chuck and Sharon Waller said...

These are precious photos for me. I do get to see & talk to the girls via webcam but it's great to have these to look at. Thanx for caring for the girls. Bama's & Bampa's are so important in their lives. Connie sure is good at playing pretend with them.