Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Life in Pieces

As I sit back and evaluate life, my conclusion is that things are pretty quiet around the Knight household. Those that live for excitement and are in the fast lane would classify us as 'boring' and I can't think of a better compliment. Jesse and Jenny live very active lives and regularly invite their friends over to engage in the ritual of 'jammin' on the Knight sound stage with Rock Band, yet they always know where there is peace and serenity.









The Rigby 500
In the month of October we were involved with a youth fundraiser and sold potatoes, these are the baker style potatoes that are washed and packaged in 50lb boxes. Last friday, after raising the funds, we headed up to Rigby Idaho (I had never been there before) to pick up the spuds. The trip was roughly 500 miles round trip, hence the Rigby 500. We loaded 8400 pounds of potatoes on 2 trailers and made our way back home, the entire adventure was about 12 hours. As the sun began to set Connie took some awesome pictures in Idaho.





1 comment:

The LeNeave's said...

These are some beautiful picture!